- U.S. Army Civilian Career Opportunities
The Army Contracting Command (ACC) brings together the best minds from contracting, finance and law to assess and establish acquisition strategies for the US Army. In the process, we're:
- Making contracting a core competency in the Army
- Implementing best practices established by industry leaders
- Using technology in innovative ways that sets new standards for response time and effectiveness
The US Army is one of the largest organizations in the world. And it relies on its industrial base and the defense industry to provide world-class equipment and services to power its operations and sustain its Soldiers worldwide. By providing the contracting interface between the business community and the Army's operational needs, ACC plays a key role in the success of the entire Army.
We continually seek out new opportunities to leverage Army purchasing power through strategic sourcing activities. And our drive to continually improve business processes gives our staff real opportunities to make a measureable difference in the organization.
As the Army's mission requirements change to meet evolving needs, it relies on the expertise, flexibility and ingenuity of its contracting staff to support a full spectrum of requirements. At ACC, we're assembling a team of uniquely qualified individuals who have the skills and desire to contribute to this important national mission.
To learn more about the ACC, our parent organization the US Army Materiel Command (AMC) and the US Army, please visit the resources below:
- ACC Organization
- The US Army Contracting Command (ACC)
- ACC's Parent Organization, the US Army Materiel Command (AMC)
- The Official Website of the US Army
- The Latest Multimedia from the Army
- Soldiers Radio and Television
- Human Interest Stories
- The US Army iPhone Application
- Army History
- Army Publications