Supervisory Contract Price/cost Analyst
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Serves as a Supervisory Contract Price/Cost Analyst for the Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, AL. Redstone Arsenal is located adjacent to Huntsville, AL. The area provides access to great fishing, boating, the arts, golfing, restaurants, churches, shopping, parks botanical clubs, etc. Additionally, the Redstone Arsenal Base is within easy traveling distance to many major cities such as Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Birmingham and Mobile, AL, and Florida beaches.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
- Provide price/cost analysis and advice relating to complex sole source major weapon system procurement with review and analysis of the cost accounting accounting procedures and processes of major defense contracts.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to improve effectiveness of pricing procedures on competitive contractor source selections.
- Provide contract pricing advice, guidance and support to the Head of Contracting Agency Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting, Chief of Contracting Activities, Program Managers and legal advisors.
- Provide direction and guidance through subordinate supervisors to include performing the full range of administrative and technical supervisory duties.
- Provide the impact of regulatory issuances from higher headquarters on current and or future operations.
- Occasional Travel
- Temporary duty (TDY) travel of less than 25% may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Department of Army employees with status and individuals with eligibility described in the Who May Apply section below
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now