Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Red River Army Depot (RRAD) is located in northeast Texas, 19 miles west of Texarkana and approximately 170 miles northeast of Dallas. RRAD is near the corners of 4 states - Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas. The depot's enormous maintenance mission includes the repair, rebuild, overhaul and conversion of tactical wheeled vehicles. For more information on the Red River Army Depot, go to the following website: www.redriver.army.mil.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Responsible for the review of contracts and contracting action.
- Responsible for developing guidance material and providing technical advice to Management and Contracting Officers.
- Responsible for extensive negotiations involving cost and/or pricing data, as well as special and unusual contract terms.
- Review for appropriate contract type, pricing provision, selection of source, acquisition method, determinations and findings documentation, clarity of contract terms, propriety of cited funds, and need for issuance of un-priced contractual documents.
- Perform contract price and cost analysis.
- Consult with contractor personnel, engineers, auditors, and administrative personnel.
- Determine reasonableness of proposed labor and overhead rates and labor escalation factors.
- Serve as Competition Management Officer (CMO) at installation level.
- Occasional Travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Federal Employee, VEOA, ICTAP, Military Spouses
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now