Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The Army Contracting Command-Warren (ACC-WRN) provides comprehensive acquisition, contracting, business advisory, production support, and depot-level maintenance services acquiring, fielding, and sustaining Tank Automotive Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) systems and supporting requirements. We ensure that the best products and services reach our soldiers when they need them, while ensuring fair opportunity for industry, including small businesses and obtaining the best value for our Army.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- You will serve as a Procurement Analyst for the Army Contracting Command-Warren (ACC-WRN).
- You must be knowledgeable of systems, applications and products (SAP) and enterprise resource planning and data management programs (e.g. Logistics Modernization Program (LPM) and other SAP/ERPs.)
- You are responsible for ensuring data integrity in contracting automated systems.
- You will assist senior analyst to interpret user errors and system changes.
- Occasional Travel
- Up to 10% business travel
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Internal Employees/Agency Employees Only
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now