Quality Assurance Specialist
About the Position:
This position is located in the Mission & Installation Contracting Command, Enterprise & Installation Operations MCC DOC, Contract Management Division, Ft Belvoir, Virginia. The Mission & Installation Contracting Command supports installation and garrison operations on Fort Belvoir and other installations in the National Capital Region.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Quality Assurance Representative and Auditor in executing a degree of expertise in Quality Assurance methodology.
- Assist in maintaining a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) focusing on the contractor performance of supply system operation.
- Assist in providing policy interpretation, procedural guidance, and technical assistance to contractors and other supporting elements.
- Provide technical staff guidance in carrying out the overall Quality Assurance Program.
Assist with Analyzing contractor capability.
- Identify Quality Assurance problems and recommend optimum solutions.
Interpret and apply product specifications, technical data, regulations, policy statements, and other guideline materials.
- Provide functional and technical interpretation and advice on regulations, contractor management and guidance on quality assurance issues and problems to customers.
Occasional travel - Business Travel 15%
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now