Contracting Officer Representative
About the Position:
This vacancy is being announced as a Temporary Promotion not to exceed one year and may be extended up to five years. It may be made permanent without further competition.
Located in central New Jersey, Burlington County, Fort Dix is 72 miles southwest of New York City, 34 miles northeast of Philadelphia, and is included in the New York locality pay area. Close to the Jersey shore, Fort Dix is also within short driving distance of a wide variety of leisure activities, cultural centers, museums, historical locations, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, snow boarding, hiking locations, etc.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.Learn more about this agency
- Monitors, reviews and determines whether contractor's performance is in compliance with terms and conditions of the contract specifications.
- Initiates corrective action ensuring all defects and omissions are corrected or completed and that contractor provides formal proposals to contemplated changes.
- Performs inspection of delivered supplies or services and certifies receipts for payment purposes.
- Serves as organization's primary expert on matters regarding acceptability of contractor completed work.
- Holds informal and formal meetings to discuss issues as they relate to contractor performance.
Occasional travel - Business travel up to 10 percent
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Agency Employee
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now