Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The position is located in the Mission Installation Contracting Command, MICC, Fort Knox, KY. 40121.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Executive Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Serve as administrative officer, responsible for providing guidance to the Director and staff on administrative and policy matters.
- Maintain the officers' strength reporting document, recommends changes, additions and deletions.
- Attend and represent the office at manpower and budget meetings.
- Perform personnel, civilian personnel management and organization effectiveness functions.
- Develop the annual operating budget for the office based on current guidance and projected operating expenses.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Federal Employees, Veterans, Military Spouses
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now