Quality Assurance Specialist
About the Position:
This position is located in the Mission & Installation Contracting-Command (MICC), Installation Contracting Office, Fort Belvoir, Virginia. The MICC supports installation and garrison operations on Fort Belvoir and other military installations in the National Capitol Region.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
- Eligible for NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement
- Serves as a Quality Assurance Representative and Auditor in executing a degree of expertise in Quality Assurance methodology.
Assist with Analyzing contractor capability.Identify Quality Assurance problems and recommend optimum solutions.
Interpret and apply product specifications, technical data, regulations, policy statements, and other guideline materials.Provide functional and technical interpretation and advice on regulations, contractor management and guidance on quality assurance issues and problems to customers.
Occasional travel - TDY 15%
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now