Purchase Card Program Coordinator
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command certified professionals provide responsive, complete and compliant contracting solutions to Army commands, installations and activities. We do the right thing everyday and are known as the Army's premier contracting organization. The primary responsibility of this position is to administer the Government Purchase Card Program (GPC). This position is located at Joint Base Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Administer Government Purchase Card Program and requirements to effectively operate on a daily basis.
- Apply Federal Acquisition Law with agency and local procurement policies.
- Experience with supply policies and procedures as it effects the general flow of procurement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Federal Employees, VEOA, ICTAP, Military Spouses
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now