Information Technology Specialist (applications Software/interne
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Serves as an Information Technology Specialist for the Army Contracting Command-Warren with responsibly for performing, design, coding, initial testing, maintenance, and implementation of SharePoint applications.
The Army Contracting Command-Warren provides comprehensive acquisition, contracting, business advisory, production support, and depot-level maintenance services in acquiring, fielding, and sustaining Tank Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) systems and supporting requirements. We ensure that the best products and services reach out soldiers when they need them, while ensuring fair opportunity for industry, including small businesses and obtaining the best value for our Army.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
As an Information Technology Specialist (Applications Software/Internet) you will perform duties such as:
- Administrator for the Army Contracting Command -Warren's SharePoint web technologies and web tools and oversees the ACC-WRN's SharePoint's central management, governance and security controls.
- Interface and collaborate with SharePoint experts in developing ACC-WRN unique SharePoint applications, systems, and programs.
- Provide input and recommendations regarding new or developing hardware, software, and firmware technologies and their effectiveness to internal processes and programs.
- Train operating officials in efficient use and capabilities of SharePoint's web based tools.
- Provide technical guidance in all phases, to include troubleshooting installation problems and coordinating the technical support deployed information systems and applications.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% business travel may be required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now