Supervisory Price/cost Analyst
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
NOTE: Recruitment incentives may be authorized for this position (e.g., recruitment, relocation, retention)
About the Position:
Natick Contracting Division (NCD) is a full service contracting organization managing integrated acquisition from research and development through production and post production services. As part of US Army Contracting Command, NCD's expertise is utilized by all of the Armed Services, but in particular we provide contracting support to key Program Executive Offices and Program Managers supporting the U.S. Army's major acquisition programs. We contract for major soldier support systems ranging from uniforms and individual equipment to air drop delivery, as well as, critical technologies such as Chemical/Biological agent detection and protection and Unmanned Aircraft Systems. Beyond equipment, we also support procurement efforts for critical medical programs such as Traumatic Brain Injury research. As an integral part of the US Army team, NCD strives to implement world class best practices in procurement to ensure the sustainment, survivability and success of the 21st century warfighter.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
You will serve as a senior Subject Matter Expert advising Contracting Officers, Natick Contracting Division leadership and Program Managers on generally accepted accounting principles, cost accounting standards, contract cost principles and procedures as they relate to government acquisitions and contracts. Specifically, you will:
- Provides peer review of prepared cost and price analysis to ensure compliance with policy.
- Review contract proposals and advise Contracting Officers.
- Determine direct and indirect costs.
- Participate in consensus sessions, negotiation objectives preparation, negotiations and contract pricing recommendations.
- Participate on Source Selection Evaluation Boards (SSEB).
- Advise on quick contract closeout requirements.
- Serve as focal point for travel related issues for the Division.
- Supervise a staff of Cost and Price Analysts and/or Procurement Analysts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates and VEOA Eligibles
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now