Industrial Property Management Specialist
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The position serves as a non-resident Property Administrator (PA) with full responsibility for surveillance and control over government property within a geographic area. Execution of duties requires the incumbent to travel to sites of assigned areas of responsibility. Access to classified and proprietary information may be required. Position is located on Joint Base San Antonio, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Responsible for planning and executing the total property management program for assigned contracts.
- Plans and implements the total property management system for assigned contractor.
- Performs inventory inspections of contracted equipment.
- Conducts investigations pertaining to assigned contractor's liability in the loss, damage, or destruction of government property; or when there's evidence of unreasonable use or consumption.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, VEOA Eligibles and Military Spouses
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now