Supv Contract Price/cost Analyst
ATTENTION: Some of the hyperlinks within this Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA) have been updated and are available at the following website: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/APF-JOA/index.html
For this Internal JOA, please reference the documents in the above mentioned website titled: Applicant Checklist - (Merit Promotion) - FULL; Proof of Eligibility; Transcripts and Certificates in Job Applications; and Employment of Federal Civilian Annuitants. In addition, the website for the OPM Career Transition Resources website is www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/workforce-restructuring/employee-guide-to-career-transition/.
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The Army Contracting Command-Warren (ACC-WRN) provides comprehensive acquisition, contracting, business advisory, production support, and depot-level maintenance services in acquiring, fielding, and sustaining Tank Automotive Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) systems and supporting requirements. We ensure that the best products and services reach our soldiers when they need them, while ensuring fair opportunity for industry, including small businesses and obtaining the best value for our Army.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Serves as Supervisory Contract Price/Cost Analyst providing direction and guidance through subordinate supervisors/team leaders to a group of professional, technical, and support personnel engaging in managing, directing, coordinating, and controlling the contract pricing and cost aspects of major defense acquisition programs (e.g. acquisition planning, contract solicitation, proposal evaluation, contract negotiation, contract execution, contract management, contract administration).
- Serves as the technical consultant and advisor to the Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting.
- Manages and directs the full range of the price and cost elements of negotiations, awards, modifications, management, administration, and termination of diverse and complex contract types.
- Assigns work and establishes priorities.
- Evaluates performance of subordinates.
- Provides direction and guidance through subordinate supervisors.
- Performs the full range of administrative and technical supervisory duties.
25% or less - Up to 10% business travel is required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates and VEOA Eligibles
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now