The selectee for this position will serve as a MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the Office of Inspector General of COMMANDER US FLEET FORCES COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Provide managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management, by accomplishing a wide variety of assignments concerned with effectiveness and efficiency of programs and operations.
- Independently manage a wide variety of management, administrative, and analytical functions and projects within the Inspector General's Office.
- Responsible for continuous formal assessment of operations, policies, programs, procedures, and practices throughout the organization.
- Design and conduct comprehensive studies where the boundaries are extremely broad and difficult to determine in advance.
- Negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where the proposals involve substantial agency resources, require extensive changes in established procedures, or conflict with the desires of the organization studied.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, or ICTAP eligibles.
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now