- U.S. Army Civilian Career Opportunities
Receive the Latest Headlines and Articles
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) shows new content posted from this site under a designated folder or within a reader application. You will see the latest headlines and articles in one place as soon as they are published, without visiting the site every day.
How to start using RSS Feeds?
The first thing you need is something called an RSS reader. There are many different versions; some are accessed using a browser, and others are downloadable applications. Browser-based news readers let you catch up with your RSS feed subscriptions from any computer, whereas downloadable applications let you store them on your main computer in the same way that you either download your e-mail using Outlook, or keep it on a web-based service like Gmail.
- Email applications such as Microsoft Outlook are RSS-ready.
How to Subscribe to an RSS Feed
- Download and set up a RSS reader
- Click on the feed link (usually an orange rectangle with the text "RSS" or "XML" in it).
- Copy the URL of the RSS file and paste the URL into your newsreader.
Browsers with RSS Support
- Apple Safari: RSS Reader Support
- Internet Explorer: RSS Reader Support
- Mozilla Firefox: RSS Reader Support