Privacy & Legal
- The ArmyHire.com website is provided as a public service by the Army Contracting Command.
- Information presented on ArmyHire.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Photographs, videos, and music require permission for use and remain the property of the Army Contracting Command or copyright owner and may not be reproduced except by permission.
- Privacy Act Notice: Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. All information collected will be used strictly for purposes of responding to your inquiry. The authority for the collection of this information is 5 U.S.C. 301.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, when are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, traffic to this site is monitored to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud an Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Penalty for False Statements: The U.S. Criminal Code (Title 18 U.S. Code Section 1001) provides that whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully -
- falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
- makes any materially false, fictitious, or fradulent statement or representation; or
- makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
- External Links Disclaimer: The appearance of links to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Army Contracting Command of the linked website or the information, produces, or services contained. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website, therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Moral, Welfare, and Recreation sites, the U.S. Army Contracting Command does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
Additional information regarding the Army Contracting Command, DoD Privacy, Federal Privacy Policies, and applicable Third Party sites may be found at: