Contracting Price/cost Analyst
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Serves as a Cost/Price Analyst for the Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), on Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Eligible for military spouse preference under Executive Order 13473
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
Serves as a Cost and Price analyst ensuring proper cost and price analysis techniques are used within the MICC to develop complex contractual pricing arrangements and incentives. Provides authoritative advice, guidance, and recommendations for the resolution of a wide variety of cost and pricing acquisition problems relating to the MICC. Provides advice for cost and pricing associated with complex, consolidated contracts, Commercial Activities (CA) contracts, etc. Briefs management, Command and higher headquarters on cost/pricing matters, as required.
- 25% or Greater
- Travel to other duty locations
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now