About the Position:
This position may be filled at GS-09 level or the GS- 11 level with promotion potential to the GS-11 level.
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority of Acquisition Positions in accordance with 10 USC 1705 (g).
For appointment to the position, candidates must meet or will meet Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act(DAWIA) certification requirements within the specified time frames.
This announcement will generate a Certificate of Eligible's that is good for ninety (90) days and may be used to fill other vacancies at Team Redstone without further public notice.
Huntsville is a high-tech city nestled between the edge of the Appalachian Mountains in North Alabama and the Tennessee River. The Huntsville area has one of the largest research parks in the United States, and the technical community is fortunate to have access to the undergraduate and graduate curricula of several excellent engineering universities. It is also home to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, championship golf courses, museums, professional theater, symphony, sport franchises (baseball, ice hockey, and arena football) and three shopping malls. This is a vibrant region with mild winters, family oriented communities, and great natural beauty.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP).
- Analyze procurement directives and determines requirements in the pre-award phase of the procurement cycle.
- Review contract requirements packages for scopes of work, independent cost estimates and evaluation criteria.
- Conduct pre-solicitation and pre-proposal conferences and prepare/issue solicitations and amendments.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Perform contract management during the post-award contract phase.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States; Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now