Procurement & Production Specialist
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is located at Army Contracting Command - Rock Island (ACC-RI).
The U.S. Army Contracting Command was established on March 14, 2008. The mission of the Army Contracting Command is to oversee more than $85 billion in contracts annually and focus on maintaining and improving the Army's ability to respond globally in support of the warfighter's needs.
The Rock Island Arsenal is a major Army installation located in the heartland of America on an historic island in the Mississippi River between Iowa and Illinois. The area is known as the Quad Cities-Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa and Moline/East Moline and Rock Island in Illinois. We are approximately 160 miles west of Chicago and 180 miles east of Des Moines, Iowa. Army employees at the RIA enjoy other privileges such as use of the fitness center, golf driving range, outdoor recreation rentals, storage units, child and youth care center, Arsenal food Court, Arsenal Club/catering, employee assistance program, recycle program, RIA Museum, thrift shop, discounted tickets for some community events, National Historical Landmark, Memorial Park/Pavilion rentals.
This position is temporary not-to-exceed 1 year and may be extended up to a maximum time of three (3) years.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
As a Procurement & Production Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing complete statement of works covering options, funding, delivery schedules, lead times, reliability and maintainability, packaging etc, including all reporting requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining controls to insure that production is accomplished according to schedule.
- Monitoring the assigned production program(s) from pre-award to final delivery requirements.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data in significant areas relating it to procurement and production operations.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…ICTAP
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now