Procurement & Acquisition Systems Support Specialist
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Serves as a Procurement & Acquisition Systems Support Specialist, for the Army Contracting Command-Warren responsible for providing Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) Business Objects/Business Intelligence reporting solutions, and developing operating procedures.
The Army Contracting Command-Warren provides comprehensive acquisition, contracting, business advisory, production support, and depot-level maintenance services in acquiring, fielding, and sustaining Tank Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) systems and supporting requirements. We ensure that the best products and services reach out soldiers when they need them, while ensuring fair opportunity for industry, including small businesses and obtaining the best value for our Army.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
As a Procurement & Acquisition Systems Support Specialist you will perform duties such as:
- Provide functional and technical support, advice and guidance to users concerning the use of the multiple database management systems and associated dashboards available for use through Systems, Applications, and Products and Business Intelligence software.
- Research data discrepancies and work with business proponents to resolve data collection deficiencies to ensure data integrity within procurement systems.
- Mentor and train Army Contracting Command - Warren operating officials in efficient use and capabilities of Business Intelligence dashboards and reporting capabilities to develop complex BI queries.
- Interface and collaborate with technical support at higher headquarters on technical system errors and system malfunctions.
- Develop complex queries to generate data and reports for Headquarters and organization's internal and external business customers.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% business travel
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now