About the Position:
Located in central New Jersey, Burlington County, Fort Dix is 72 miles southwest of New York City, 34 miles northeast of Philadelphia, and is included in the New York locality pay area. Close to the Jersey shore, Fort Dix is also within short driving distance of a wide variety of leisure activities, cultural centers, museums, historical locations, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, snow boarding, hiking locations, etc.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for reinstatement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
Learn more about this agency
- Prepare, review, recommend and/or resolve contract content pertaining to acquisition strategies, plans, Scopes of Work, Source Selection procedures, milestones, procurement packages, solicitations and contracts for various types of procurement.
- Perform contract price/cost analysis.
- Participate in the preparation of Pre-Negotiation Objectives and Post-Negotiation memorandum.
- Manage contracts for all phases of the acquisition life-cycle to include, but not limited to, understanding of contractual terms, monitoring contractor performance, determination for necessity of modifications appropriate to various contract types, and terminations.
- Serve as the lead negotiator during contract negotiations, developing negotiation objectives offeror proposals while utilizing cost/price analysis and technical evaluation.
- Review, recommend, resolve and prepare the full range of contract management actions that are required for execution with completeness, clarity and regulatory compliance.
Occasional travel - Business travel up to 25 percent
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now