Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
Serves as a Contracting Specialist for the 410th Contracting Support Brigade, Regional Contracting Office, (RCO) located in Miami, Florida. The incumbent will be responsible for performing pre and post award functions for procurement involving supplies and services.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Serve as a Contracting Specialist for the 410th Contracting Support Brigade (SCB), Miami Regional Contracting Office.
- Responsible for the full range of pre-award and post-award functions in contracting, including negotiation, award, cost analysis, and administration functions for market wide contracts OR complex/master contracts for supplies and services.
- Serve as contract specialist in performing all aspects of the procurement cycle through formal advertising (Invitation for Bid) and negotiated procurement (Request for Proposal) of supplies, equipment, services in support of the Army's mission.
25% or less - Business Travel may be required up to 25%.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Federal Employees, Federal Employees, VEOA, 30% Disabled, Military Spouse, ICTAP
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now