Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is located at the Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (PCAPP), located in the US Army Pueblo Chemical Depot, Pueblo Colorado. Operations are underway at PCAPP, safely and efficiently destroying the stockpile of chemical weapons stored at the Depot. Located at the confluence of the Arkansas River and Fountain Creek, Pueblo has been an important crossroads for transportation and trading for more than 150 years, making it the economic hub of southeastern Colorado.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
As a Contract Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing contractor's administrative operation to assure that proper controls are established to meet government requirements with respect to finance and accounting, procurement, reimbursement, salary and wage structure, personnel, and employment.
- Reviewing of documents supporting transactions of contractor presented for reimbursement by the Government to assure that reimbursement procedures are followed and that money is properly spent.
- Reviewing procurement documents to ascertain the necessity for purchase, extent of competition, reasonableness of quantity and price, and for compliance with contractors purchasing prior to approval.
- Occasional Travel
- Business travel up to 10%.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, VEOA, ICTAP, Military Spouse, Federal Employees
For more information and to apply for this position, click Apply Now!Apply Now